Vs: Vs: [HCDX] SWR 11720

From: <HaraldKuhl@xxxxxxx>
> >   But anyway it has been saddly so that we have had hardy any signals of
> SWR
> > here in Finland (or me personaly here in Southern Lapland in Rovaniemi).
>
> I do not know about propagation in your part of Europe, but isn´t 25m a
> little bit high for domestic coverage? If they really want to reach FNL they
> should try a lower band, which on the other hand would be bad for us here ;-)
I must correct this for a little bit, because during their first transmission on 1st July I succeeded to listen them quite much and with very good audibility here in Southern Lapland. From 22:19 to 4:30 and from 6 to 7 UTC. But still it's true that most of Finland and most people of Finland was not able to pick SWR up even then...

Alpo