[HCDX] Re: Chinese on 1377 with amazing strength

[HCDX] Re: Chinese on 1377 with amazing strength

Julius,

http://ns4.swl.net/radiochina is an excellent website where you can find
an introduction to the Chinese language and some station ID's.

The ID is( from http://ns4.swl.net/radiochina/chinese/fun-6.html) :

Pinyin:  Zhong1-yang1 Ren2-min2 Guang3-bo1 Dian4-tai2
English: Central Peoples Broadcasting Station.

The program directed towards Taiwan usually identifies itself with CNR,
then adding "ben3-tai2  dui4  Tai2-wan1 guang3-bo1" which means "this
station towards Taiwan program. The CNR Chinese program also identifies with
CNR IDs and separate "ben3-tai2   hua2-yu3  shi4-jie4," meaning "this station's
Chinese Language World."

73's
	Christoph.