Re: [HCDX] Fw: AFRTS 6350 & 10320

> Hi Paul!
> According to my notes 6350 kHz have not been heard at all here in south
east Sweden and 10320 kHz is heard only in the morning to c/d 0630. The
10320 kHz has a clear "far away" sound, even if the signal strenght
sometimes are quite good. I guess Island is not on the air at all, only
Hawaii, as 6350 kHz should have given a strong signal from Island.

> 73 Stefan

Yes, I agree that 10320 kHz seems to come from Hawaii. Here in central
Europe I can hear it quite well in the morning ...0330... (weak)
...0445...(better), one day I heard the station signing off at 0600, the
other day I heard it still at 0630.

The signal has the similar character to Honolulu Volmet on 13282 kHz (with
slight echo or tremolo) which can be heard in the morning too. Simply a long
distance signal, unlikely Island.

Italian Sigonella has now changed to 10940.5 kHz (day and night) again, no
use of 6847.5 kHz these days...

GOOD DX,
Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic