[HCDX] Copyright

Regarding recent comments about copyright I support Glenn who is always
extremely careful about this. I have seen items of mine in Monitoring Times
properly credited which is not the case with all commerical publications. Of
course this is a hobby , we should share information freely for mutual
benefit,  and it is questionable whether you can "copyright" news items, I
just think it is courteous to quote the original source of information you
are publishing. Also, as someone has quite correctly pointed out to me
regarding my own World DX Club column, in this hobby the date of the news
item is important, something some commercial magazines neglect.

Mike Barraclough, Letchworth, England