[HCDX] Re: CKZN

This one had me fooled for a bit as is rarely heard here.  Thought I had DW
on the freq but turns out not so.  CBC Overnight was broadcast last year on
most Canadian mw station that I could hear in the US but most of these
stations are now off air.  CKZN is listed as 300 watt station now.
Bob Montgomery

6160.0  CKZN, St. Johns, Newfoundland
CBC overnight by CKZN  EE broadcast with ID by m/ann at 0725 As DW.  Fair to
weak signal with freq fades. ID again at 0728 complete with email addrress.
Newslink 0730 ID this time by f/m ann with CBC Overnight Switched to R.
Austria at this time. Listed as 300 watts  0730  06 Sep 00 Montgomery, PA