[HCDX] France Bleu

Dear all,
Sept. 11 could turn out to be a black day for European MW DX-ers.
Yesterday evening I noticed that all MW channels of "France Bleu" (and
there are quite a few) now seem to run all night (at least still active
at 00.00UTC). Most probably this is as a consequence of their new 24hr
schedule, announced some time ago.
At my QTH (SW Germany)many of these channels came in very strong (e.g.
1206, 1278, 1377, 1557 etc.) Not only does this block the interesting
1377 kHz frequency (I still have not heard RFA yet), but it may also spoil
a lot of TA channels close to these French frequencies.

73's
Aart Rouw
Bühl, Germany
AR7030 + 15m longwire