Re: [HCDX] Adak, Alaska on 890 kHz - still on the air?

Re: [HCDX] Adak, Alaska on 890 kHz - still on the air?

Further information about this station on 890 AM, the last few years of its
broadcasting in the middle of 90's, there were no local programs to be
heard any more, just a repeater of the AFRTS services.
Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland