Re: [HCDX] Adak, Alaska on 890 kHz - still on the air?

Re: [HCDX] Adak, Alaska on 890 kHz - still on the air?

I heard the station in 1992 & they announced as "US Navy
Broadcasting Service Detachment Adak, Alaska". In 1994 I received
the QSL letter that showed their name as "Department of the Navy,
Navy Broadcasting Service Detachment Adak, Alaska", not AFRN.

Regards,

Junichi Nishikawa, Tokyo, JAPAN