Re: [HCDX] Re: Mexican MW DX

Hi all,

I don't have any particular tip for QSLing Latins other than to reinforce
the following which applies to all domestic stations:

1. Be polite
2. Include something like a photo of yourself/family/DX shack/postcard or a
small souvenir like a tie-pin
3. Use US dollars (1 is usually sufficient) - don't bother with IRCs...
4. Be prepared to send a few follow-ups, the spirit of "mañana" is well and
truly alive at Latin stations!
5. Check for changes in address and/or station personnel and re-send reports
6. Persistence and perseverance pays off!

The above over-simplifies the process...

Happy QSL hunting...

73s Paul