Re: [HCDX] Re: Mexican MW DX

Let me add a few more items to Paul Ormandy's list.

7. Always write in Spanish, or Portuguese in the case of
Brazil. (Except, of course, for the few missionary stations
like TGNA and TIFC where English will do.)
8. Include an already filled out ppc (prepared card) that
the station simply has to sign and return to you. In almost
all cases you will get more than that, but it helps to
reenforce the idea of what you want - and if it is all they
return, that's better than nothing. (BTW, you can make and
print your own prepared cards on your computer/printer.)
9. Include either a self-addressed envelope or an address
label. This way you can be sure your address in correct on
the reply. I've always preferred address labels since then
I usually get a station envelope with the station logo.
Stations almost always use the label, and it makes their
job of QSLing easier.

=====
Don Moore     mooredxer@xxxxxxxxx
Radio: http://www.swl.net/patepluma