[HCDX] RE: [mwdx] 1188 kHz

> Bengt Ericson has observed a UNID station in Serbian on 1188 kHz this
> evening. Acc. to a friend of Bengt in Germany, this station is possibly a
> temporary outlet from Mainflingen.
>
> Acc. to my information, the station relays "various local stations from
> Serbia".

Hello,

Yes, I was able to receive the station at quite good strength yesterday
evening (23 Sept) at 2200 UTC.  Most of the time this channel is covered by
VRT Radio 2 (BEL) here but I was lucky that the (presumed) Mainflingen
station was strong at the top of the hour. Looks like the relayed station
was R. Drina.

I've put a recording on http://gallery.uunet.be/gs/real/RDrina1188kHz.rm

Guido.