Re: [HCDX] Diego Garcia QSL

>Received same e-mail QSL today as all of the rest of you. My question is
>this: >concerning NASWA's country count list; as Puerto Rico was added as
>a SWBC >country because of the AFRTS USB transmissions originating from
>there, is it >safe to assume Diego Garcia will follow suit?

The October NASWA Journal contains a column by Don Jensen, head of the
Country List Committee, addressing exactly this.  It should be arriving in
your mailbox in the next few days if you're a member.  I don't have the
column at hand right now (it's on my other computer), but I believe that
the decision has not been taken yet due to a lack of documentation, but
that once documentation of transmissions from Diego Garcia is received by
the committee that Diego Garcia is likely to be added to the list.

Ralph Brandi
Layout drone for the NASWA Journal
--
Ralph Brandi  ralph@xxxxxxxxxx  webmaster@xxxxxxxxx  http://www.anarc.org/

Webmaster, Association of North American Radio Clubs