Re: [HCDX] 5680 rescue Scandinavia?

Two maritime stations that use this are Kinloss Rescue in
Scotland and Glueksburg Rescue. Not sure where Glueksburg
is. There may be others in Europe, too. Check with WUN
(World Utility Network) for more specific details. Go to
www.wunclub.com . Here in North America 5680 is used for
air communication in northern Canada.

http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.txt.

=====