[HCDX] Re: DXers Calling audio has been fixed

[HCDX] Re: DXers Calling audio has been fixed

Please note:

  It does not appear to be fixed well for Netscape 4.7 users. A
missing .js javascript file reference sends one into a screen
like this.

  http://www.geocities.com/nri3/ygIELib6.js

 Tim has been notified about the Netscape browser incompatibility.

  Pete Costello
  Netscape browser user