[HCDX] News from SWR!

HELLO,
	Here are some news of latest happenings on Scandinavian Weekend Radio in
Virrat Finland and amazing conditions during their latest broadcast on 4th
November! If you like to know more of this station and it's future actions
please visit their Web-site http://www.swradio.net

Alpo Heinonen,
Rovaniemi, Finland

SWR News!

The Ministry of Transport and Communications has granted our applications
for continue. SWR's current broadcasting licenses are valid on following
dates: 2nd December 2000, 25th December 2000, 6th January 2001, 3rd
February 2001 and 3rd March 2001.

Reception forecast for December available. Solid signal expected in Europe!

SWR has been heard on the other side of the Atlantic sea! Mr. George Maroti
from Mount Kisco, New York, USA received RadioJack's Continental Night Sift
program at 4th November 0135-0300 UTC. He send us an audio file via our
form, which has clear SWR -ID on Jack's voice. During that time our antenna
was directed into 290° because of our NA -test transmission.

During our 4th November broadcast reception in Finland was better than ever
before. SWR could be heard in many places around Finland via portable
receivers and telescopic antennas. Lots of SMS messages were received
during that day. We used  Finnish language in daytime.

Dj Madman has joined into SWRforces. This northernmost editor of SWR
presents World Radio Roulette -DX-programme.

Mr. Jari Perkiömäki's reception forecasts are now in SWR's web server .
Jari has also expanded his service. You can now get special forecast on
many cities around Finland and Europe!