[HCDX] Radio Luxembourg project not abandoned

From: http://welcome.to/208

CLT-UFA verifies that Radio Luxembourg will be back on the air and that the
project is not dead.

By Eivind Motland

- I am pleased to inform you that this project has not been abandoned, and
that we are currently  working on the implementation of the project, André
Schiltz of the Broadcasting Center Europe says. BCE is an RTL Group company.

(November 26. 2000)