[HCDX] NEW MW QSLS

860   XEMO    MEXICO, BCN, Tijuana, rec. very nice vl in SS in 40d for
taped report. Also ent "La Poderosa" bumper sticker. V/S: Sergio Golarle
Quiros, Gerente de promociones. Address: XEMO, Grupo Uniradio, Gral.
Manuel Marquez de Leon No. 950 Zona Rio, Tijuana  BCN 22320 , Mexico.
(PM-OR)

1270   CHWK   CANADA, Chilliwack, BC. This station is still CKWK, as 850
Abbotsford is stil CKMA, and 1240 Hope is still CKGO per my letter from
CE: Arnie Schmidt. The "new" call letters used are FM, but since they
are going to move to FM, that is why those call letters are used. Sent
QSL certificate too, Radio Max in 40d. Unneeded, as I thought they
changed call letters. Address: Radio Max, #520-45715 Hocking Avenue,
Chilliwack  BC  V2P 6Z6, Canada. (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR