[HCDX] Important QSLs?

Just a little humble note from here.

While I am sure that most are pleased with the large amount of mail on this group (everyone are free to leave if they dont like it) - I think it is just A BIT too much with people reporting that they have received a QSL.

I know that QSLs are becoming rare these days, but if everyone were to report that - hey today I have received a QSL card - then the amount of mail here would be too much, and thus spoiling the idea.

I know of people (top DX'ers) who have have left this otherwise excellent group because of the amount of (to many people) irrelevant stuff. And that someone has received a QSL from China or if Patrick Martin has received yet another MW QSL on the westcoast of NAm ... sorry folks, but my delete-button is getting a bit worn.

Btw: With FULL respect to Patrick Martin and others for their QSL achievements !!!!  Perhaps an idea could be to report your QSLs once every month or so ??

Just my opinion.

Best 73s
Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
Denmark