Re: [HCDX] Important QSLs?

Hi All

I agree totally with Pat. Consideration and the
delete button are easy to apply. We need to
encourage people not put them off.

Being a mediumwave DXer in NZ who likes to try for North
American DX I rely on the ability to look up the details of his US QSLs,
even if I ever hear his loggings from NZ.

People find the HCDX list via search engines - they don't
always read the "rules".

To those people who are complaining about the "QSL" problem
I would ask "what was the first thing you posted to HCDX?"

Cheers, Chris

PS. And everyone - go back to your radios and stop complaining
about HCDX!!! If you want to complain about something comlpain
about the rec.radio.shortave newsgroup.......

--
Chris Mackerell, P.O. Box 2241, Wellington 6015, New Zealand
Home Phone: +64 (4) 232-4216      Fax: +64 (4) 232-4218