[HCDX] TIDGS becomes numbers station

Tnx to a tip from George Thurman, who says it has been going on for at least an hour, at 0120 UT Sun Dec 10 on 9725 we find a string of numbers over and over in (modulated) CW. Evidently no one is minding the store, as usual, at the University Network, so instead of DGS we are getting the wrong satellite channel carrying some presumable transponder ID info. Same also audible weaker on 5030. We are amused.

Glenn Hauser, OK