Re: [HCDX] RE: WRTH 2001 updates

I think you are being rather unfair. The "transceiver" is not tested. The
review is of the receiver, given that in the UK the whole unit is priced at
550 pounds, and for a receiver in that price bracket it gets a very positive
review. Yyour criticism has been anticipated and answered fully in the text.
The reviews of the scanners always covers performance on hf and I have no
problem with that, many listeners on hf also scan or are radio amateurs. On
a general note I feel those of us who mostly DX broadcast stations on
whatever band should be quite happy to to publicise our hobby to radio
amateurs and scanners as we need all the recruits we can get to keep our
form of DXing alive.

Mike Barraclough