Re: [HCDX] First Message :o)

Hello Tom,

give radio-portal a try:
click on "Search in broad"
and combine the categories "Antennas" and "Mediumwave".

Willi, DJ6JZ

> Anyway, I have my 1st question ! : I'm looking for webpage about antenna
building for MW.
> Any clue ??
> tnx in advance and again Feliz Navidad !
> 73's T0M

Hard-Core-DX mailing list

Copyright (c) 2000

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Text. A copy of the license is available in