Re: [HCDX] UNID Chinese station on 6100

> The station can be heard in Denmark as well.
> It is not CNR 1 or 6, but rather Xinjiang PBS, Urumqi with its Chinese
> service which normally is on this frequency during winter. It is on 7385
> during summer. There are no parallel frequencies on SW.
> Best 73
> Anker

I also did not find any parallel SW frequency - I tried practically all
services of CNR available on SW.
I agree to Anker - it could be the Chinese service from Urumqi.
Exact frequency (26 DEC, 1400 UTC):  6100.14 kHz

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic

Hard-Core-DX mailing list

Copyright (c) 2000

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Text. A copy of the license is available in