[HCDX] Interesting 4940 + 6280

Hi list,
Today, Tuesday 2nd, was interesting on 4940 between 12.15 and 14.30.
At 12.15 I heard Radio Miks-Master, Yakutsk for the first time with Russian pop music. At 13.00 a Chinese came in more and more and should be China Huayi BC, but no ID. At 14.00 The Voice of Russia started with transmissions via TJK in Oushtu or Dari (WRTH 2001 says both languages at the same time, but the schedule is for winter 1999-2000, so no wonder. Do WRTH know that we have a new year going on?.
Yesterday also an unidentified Chinese very strong on 6280 kHz. Who knows what that is?
73 from Björn Fransson, Gotland, Sweden