[HCDX] Re: EDXP E-NET: Worldspace satellite radio receiver

[HCDX] Re: EDXP E-NET: Worldspace satellite radio receiver

Hi folks,

Seasons greetings to all of you.

After Chennai & Mumbai the third Indian megacity Calcutta has recently
got its new name which is Kolkata,bengali pronunciation of Calcutta.It
is effective from 1 st January 2001.So if now onwards you hear All
India Radio,Kolkata don't be confused.It is nothing but AIR Calcutta.

You may know that digital sw receivers are not available in white
market here in India.Worldspace has recently launched some digital
satellite receivers.Hitachi KH-WS1 is one of them.I shall be greatful if
anybody please let me know its performance specially sw section ? Is
it comparable with Grundig YB 400 / Sony ICF SW 7600G ?

Regards,
Swopan Chakroborty
Kolkata,India

***** Message Was Scanned For Viruses *****