[HCDX] Re:Unid Station

Hi
At 0635 on January 8th,I am hearing this station again. I am hearing at times a male speaking in Spanish and now hearing a female singing in Spanish.Only this time ,it sounds as if there is some kind of jamming or swishing noise in with the audio. I am beginning to think this might be the harmonic of Radio Rebelde a couple of people have mentioned.Don't know if anyone outside USA can hear it or not.I am in Kentucky so maybe it might be heard easier here than else where?Also am still using the R390 and the 140 longwire now.
Thanks
Chris

Using a Drake R-4A,Motorola- manufactured R-390,Realistic DX380,Realistic DX160,140 ft longwire,60 ft v-shape dipole, and 21 ft vertical to listen to the world.
Playing with an Emachine 366i2 and learning about Windows 98
World Wide Web addresses -
http://members.tripod.com/~swlchris/index.html
http://members.tripod.com/~DRAKE-R4A/index.html
Email address-swlchris@xxxxxxxx
Actual location- in the sticks somewhere in Kentucky reading my textbooks in the dark with the help of a bic lighter