Re: [HCDX] Obituary for Nikolai (Nick) Pashkevich

Re: [HCDX] Obituary for Nikolai (Nick) Pashkevich

Thank you, Sergei for conveying this tragic news. Nikolai was indeed an extremely valuable member of our DXing community. His lost will be felt by all avid DXers, especially those of us interested in broadcasting in the former Soviet Union. I can't help but think of so many well known, and less well known individuals who have died in recent years from car accidents in the CIS. So tragic, and so preventable. Veechnaya Pamyat, Nikolai! ................Volodya.