[HCDX] Nikolai Pashkevich : Obituary & Photo Now Posted

[HCDX] Nikolai Pashkevich : Obituary & Photo Now Posted

Sergei Sosedkin recently announced the untimely death of the well-known
Russian DXer Nikolai Pashkevich due to a car accident in Moscow on January
5. The corrected obituary is now posted on our Web site at
http://www.trsc.com/musings.html and, thanks to Sergei, includes a colour
photo of Nikolai taken at one of the meetings
of Moscow DXers held on the premises of Krenkel Radio Club. We thank Sergei
for his prompt response to our request for the photograph and the
preparation of the material.

Tom Sundstrom

---
Thomas R. Sundstrom <trs@xxxxxxxx>
TRS Consultants <http://www.trsc.com>
PO Box 2275, Vincentown, NJ 08088-2275, USA
+1 609 859 2447 | Fax +1 609 859 3226