[HCDX] Unid on 6973kHz

UNID, 6973, Unid,  0230 - 0436+,  I am sure someone has already posted this
but I can't find it in my notes but who is on at this time?  Wide AM signal
that seems to center on 6973kHz.  Playing much music, alternating female and
male announcers at times.  A couple minutes of what sounds like news every
half hour.  Bugle call then band music at 0258.  Most news segments seem to
mention "Barak", "Arafat", "OPEC", but I can't pinpoint the language being
used for the broadcast as the announcers are usually weaker than the music.
But it seems to be a Middle Eastern language (Hebrew, Arabic, etc) but I
don't want to offend anyone by guessing as the announcer was much weaker than
the music.   (Lee Silvi, January 15)