[HCDX] Re: Radio Lusofonia

Bjorn Frannson wrote:

>Hi,

>The contact address I heard via Radio Lusofonia was correct:
>P O Box 1586, Alberton 1450, South Africa.

This is the address of Swaziland Commercial Radio, per current WRTH, and
is/was also announced as the contact address of a service called Radio
Cidade Internacional which broadcasts (or used to) in Portuguese on 1377 kHz
using SCR facilities.

Regards,

Dave Kernick

Click your way to the Interval Signals Archive at www.intervalsignals.com -