[HCDX] Re: [mwc] Great X-band condx 25 JAN

[HCDX] Re: [mwc] Great X-band condx 25 JAN

Hi,

> that is interesting: last two weeks or so there was a number of messages
> about good MW conditions between western Europe and North America esp. in
> the X-band, but today (25 JAN), when even here in the middle of Europe we
> had great signals on 1620, 1660, 1700 kHz etc., nobody from west Europe
> reports improved conditions !? (Best time here: around 0630 UTC).

Was improved here, too. Good reception of WTAW Texas, 1620 kHz, at 0615
UTC. WHKT strong on 1650, running the same nostalgia-programme as WMIB
1660. WPTX strong on 1690, WRDW good on 1630. I recorded 1610 kHz before
I left for the office. There was "something", but too weak to identify,
but I suspect KALT. Peak around 0640 UTC.

--
73's
Martin