[HCDX] New DDXLK web site

The Danish DX Listeners Club (Dansk DX Lytter Klub) has a new web site up and running. It is found at www.ddxlk.net and is mainly in Danish, but theres a short introduction to our club in English as well.

Danish is easily understod (or ought to be ... hi) by Norwegians, Swedes and some Finnish people - and parts of it may be enjoyed by others (at least the nice photos from Radio Limfjord on the pages in the archive, "Arkiv") so give it a try.

One thing (that I've spend a lot of time on) is preparing a list of what can be heard on short wave in Denmark for each hour of the day - concentrating mainly on English language programmes. This Short wave guide (in Danish: "Kortbølgeguide") has a short English introduction and may be of interest to people outside Denmark as well. You may go directly to this page at: http://home.worldonline.dk/~bjve/timeoversigt/engelsk.htm if you dont bother to see the other pages.

The new web site of DDXLK was made by Bjarke Vestesen; one month ago Bjarke knew nothing about HTML or how to make ones own homepage - but now the result is there - so give it a try - and comments and suggestions are highle welcomed to Bjarke and myself.

Best 73s

Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
Denmark