[HCDX] 10,940,50 USB

Hi !
AFRTS Sigonella is on the air using its normal frequency, 10,940,50.
They tend to have five to six day breaks on this channel about once a
month. No trace of AFRTS Sigonella on SSB during those silent periods.
Their old frequencies are not in use anymore. I haven´t found any new
ones, either.

Reception of 6,458,50 has improved greatly in recent week due to greatly
reduced amount of QRM. This frequence is audible here in Southern
Finland from about 2100 UTC until about 0900 UTC on these days.

I have also picked 4,319.00 quite regularly after 1800 UTC or so. But
much more clear on 12,579.00 during afternoon hours.

AFRTS Havaii and Guam are also heard regularly.
Best 73´s
Helo