[HCDX] Fourth Anniversary of Radio Cochiguaz

[HCDX] Fourth Anniversary of Radio Cochiguaz

  RADIO COCHIGUAZ on February 1st, 2001, have its 4 birthday
  of pirate activities on the free bands broadcasting its
  andean sounds from somewhere in South American Andes.

  We manifest our thankfulness to our listeners, and also, to
  the free radio stations that are in contact with us during
  this 4 years of activities on shortwave.

  RADIO COCHIGUAZ, across its stay on the air, will continue
  hoisting the pirate flag here in South America.

  FFFR,

  Cachito Mamani
  Radio Cochiguaz op.
  6950L & 11440U khz