Re: [HCDX] Germany: Powerline Communications

Re: [HCDX] Germany: Powerline Communications

>From Andy Sennitt :

> The subject of Powerline Communications, which plans to use frequencies
> between 9kHz and 30MHz,

I was concerned about this, and hoped to involve Edxc in the matter.
Therefore I sent the following message to Edxc ML :

Gentlemen,

while we spend our time playing at being the Star of Radio Cairo, writing
messages against censorship & all that stuff, out there in the real world
they are planning the killing of DXing.
It will be probably worth nothing, but does Edxc want to take position on
this matter ?
http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/html/se35_01_05.htm

Regards
E.Oliva
CoRad

Here is the reply, which sounds unbelievable to me.
What happens at EDXC ?

Your request to the EDXC mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "Relativity of Things"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Your message has been deemed inappropriate by the moderator: It could
be offensive Please write again according to the policy: 1. EDXC ML
topics The EDXC ML is the official EDXC mailing list. Topics are
limited to: - the EDXC activity; - the members activity; - other items
of interest for the EDXC activity. 2. FLAMES Although comments and
criticisms about EDXC activity are welcomed, please avoid personal
polemics. The moderator will delete any message that should be: -
offensive for any EDXC member; - off topic; - out of the policy. Any
subscriber writes his messages according to the Netiquette, and under
his own responsibility. 3. MODERATOR The moderator permits all the
necessary discussions and civil exchanges of ideas among clubs.
Auditors control the moderator. If a subscriber dislikes any moderator
action, he has to submit his complaint to the auditors. "

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

    edxc-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx