[HCDX] From JB, "V Babacken Monitoring Center", Trollhättan, Sweden

[HCDX] From JB, "V Babacken Monitoring Center", Trollhättan, Sweden

Hi,

loggings and question marks....

5009.5 1700 Madagascar, very good. Nx in F, weather also in F, then a hilarious commercial for
                       a candy maker to the tunes of a very happy local band. 29 jan.

5025   -2301 ORTB, regional from Parakou, very good listening with old French song (from the 40's or the like)
                        then wonderful , calming, music  for just relaxing, all from the same disc I believe. Had I heard
                        what that album was named, I would have been off to the music shop first thing next morning.
                        So I'll write the station to ask. 29 jan.

9825   -2301  Radio Marti, Spanish with px "Un solo pueblo". I got mad when I realized that the station
                        was jammed.  30 jan.

7120 1455    Unid, but I suppose it is CNR8 minorities px, as languages seems to change on the hour.
                       At 1500 I got two id's taped, and they say "Radiostansiya ..?.." It's a one-syllable word, the
                       vowel being an "o" or  a "u" sound. Some switching error permitted a Chinese voice to appear
                       for some seconds in the middle of the broadcast. 31 jan

6600 1615   Is this a spurious, perhaps? Late afternoons there is a very weak signal here, once heard signing
                      off at 1800, and it sounds like Chinese. I had to use USB, AM was useless, and on  LSB
                      there was   bunch of Italian guys, really funny to listen to because their goodhearted and rather
                      private chatting about women. (The Italian I picked up during six months in 1971, working  in
                      thar country  obviously still sticks). But can some of our Italian friends reading this tell me what is .
                      "crema di carube", a shampoo ?  That was one topic on their agenda.  31 Jan.

5100 2314  Liberian Com. Network, Nx English at 23.15, in French for a couple of minutes just after 23,30.
                     Headlines in E again at 2336, then music and Nat. Anthem and sign-off at 0002. SIO 232

10940.5u  0059 AFN, Sigonella, Sicily with US National Anthem and right on with AP nx. SIO 244. 01 Feb

4930  0115  Mayak (via Asqabat, Turkmenia according to lists). U.S. hits from yesterday, and the program
                      makers couldn't believe how ironic it was to hear Queen with "All We Hear is Radio Gaga",
                      But so very, very true most of the time. Then "Putting on the ritz", which made me put on my
                      pyjama and hit the bed. 01 Feb.