[HCDX] DRM schedule information on the Web

[HCDX] DRM schedule information on the Web

I'm pleased to say that we've been given the go-ahead by Digital Radio
Mondiale to publish advance details of future field test transmissions on
shortwave. These should be available on the DRM Website at www.drm.org, but
will also be available on our Media Network site. For the time being, at
least, I'm putting them on our normal media newsdesk page which is at
http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/html/medianews.html. In due course, as more
information about DRM become available for publication, we may create a
separate area for it. Today we published details of some tests coming up
next week from Sines and Juelich.

Andy Sennitt
Radio Netherlands