[HCDX] Fw: SWR newsletter #6

I just received this message at 2306 UTC 02 FEB:

Greetings from Scandinavian Weekend Radio!

Welcome to listen SWR!

Scandinavian Weekend Radio will be on the air from 22 hours UTC this
evening 2nd February until 22 hours UTC tomorrow Saturday 3rd.

It is expected that from beginning of our broadcast the best audibility
will be in the Mediterranean area and even in North Africa. Also
listeners in Spain and Southern Italy (Sicily) may receive us during
night hours! We wait your comments how you can receive us!  You can send
your SMS messages to following number; your international code? 400 995
559. Or visit our web-site http://www.swradio.net and leave your
messages there.

Around 5 hours UTC it might be best times try to listen SWR in Middle
parts of Italy and countries in Balkan Area.

After 6 hours UTC conditions are calculated to be best in whole
Middle-Europe.

We have a live show from 9 to 12 hours UTC! So please call or send your
SMS messages to following number; your international code? 400 995 559.
Or visit our web-site http://www.swradio.net and leave your messages
there.

PLEASE NOTE: We do not send our printed QSL -card without return postage
(2 IRC or 2 USD and make sure that you get those IRCs stamped correctly,
otherwise they are useless). Send written reports via traditional mail:
SWR/Reports, P.O. Box 35, 40321 JYVÄSKYLÄ, FINLAND

Here is tentative information for February 3rd broadcast. Changes are
possible.
Freq.kHz   TimeUTC)
11690 00-02
11720   02-08
11690 08-14
11720 14-18
11690 18-22
11720 22-24
Let?s meet on 25 metres!

With best regards,

Alpo Heinonen
Scandinavian Weekend Radio
http://www.swradio.net

I checked here at 0000 UTC, but nothing could be heard on 11690 as the
signal path from Finland towards Denmark is faded out. I suppose it will
fade in later this morning as usual.

Give it a try !

Best 73, Anker