[HCDX] 225 khz LW

Greetings from Canada,
   Another interesting night of LW reception last night.  For the first
time, I heard a station on 225 khz, playing several songs by Shania Twain
during a music program hosted by a man.  I could tell when he spoke that
the language wasn't English or French, but the signal was too weak for me
to determine more than that.
    My list shows Poland as the most likely station.  Can anyone from
Europe tell me if that type of program would be typical for Poland, or
suggest any other ideas?  Also heard last night, Iceland on 189 (very
common) and 207 (rare), the UK on 198, France on 162, and Germany on 177.
Thanks.

Nigel Pimblett
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Kenwood R-5000, 300 metre beverage