[HCDX] RE: [dxa] New QSL

> I have received today this nice QSL:
>
> TANZANIA -ZANZIBAR The voice of Tanzania-Zanzibar full QSL (designed and
> donated by Guido Schotmans, thanks Guido!) and personal letter
> from Mr. Ali
> Bakari Moumbwa, P.O.Box 2068, Zanzibar-Tanzania.
> He say that isn't the responsable to reception report, but the chief
> engineer of the SW transmitter is Mr. Khalid Hassan.

Hello Daniele,

Congratulations with your new QSL.  You are one of the few that received the
card that was designed by me.  It's very strange, but it seems that, since I
have sent that pile of QSL cards to Zanzibar some two years ago, only appx.
10 DX'ers received my card in reply to their RR's, while others received a
QSL-letter. It's some kind of a lottery.

Enzio Gehrig deserves also a part of the credit for keeping the ties with
the DX-community alive.

BTW : I thought that obtaining a Zanzibar QSL would become much more
difficult because of the recent uprising on the island, but it turned out to
be the opposite: the last few weeks, there were more reports on Zanzibar
QSL's.

I wish you success with the QSL-hunting hobby.

Guido.