[HCDX] Radio Gardarika correct postal code

[HCDX] Radio Gardarika correct postal code

Dear colleagues,

I am very and very sorry - but I indicated an incorrect post office number
for their address. The correct one is 192007 (one nine two zero zero seven),
not 197002! I think all your letters will nevertheless reach Radio Gardarika
without any problems as we do not have any real 197002 post office...

Please accept my apologies and special thanks to Alexey Osipov for his
note...

Mikhail Timofeyev