Re: [HCDX] Puerto Rico, China & México ?

Re: [HCDX] Puerto Rico, China & México ?

>Hi from JB, Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Western part of Sweden

>6973  22 Feb 2325 Most probably Yunnan, Kunming, China with the minority
>service. Acc. to WRTH2001 you may choose among the following languages  :
>Lahu, Jingpo, Lisu, Dehong Dai and Xishuangbanna Dai. Actually I do not care,
>but can't resist to send, as an innocent joke, a recording to the the
>University of Uppsala, Institute of Afro-Asiatic Languages for comments.
>Let's see if they blacklist me.  Almost faultless reception from China. JB

They'll probably tell you the language is Hebrew.

Galei Zahal, the Israeli Defense Forces Radio, blasts in here in eastern
North America on this frequency.
--
Ralph Brandi  ralph@xxxxxxxxxx  webmaster@xxxxxxxxx  http://www.anarc.org/

Webmaster, Association of North American Radio Clubs