[HCDX] Re: [HCDX] Puerto Rico, China & México ?

[HCDX] Re: [HCDX] Puerto Rico, China & México ?

At 02:58 23/02/2001,Johan wrote:

Hi from JB, Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Western part of Sweden

1660 22 Feb 0020 WGIT, San Juan, Puerto Rico was here the whole night through until sunrise. Only a few times an English-speaking station came up and went away as quickly as it came. Very good reception from Puerto Rico, so I skipped all other DX-ing, just to listen an feel good. Id also "El Gigante - dieciseis-sesenta". Both male and female announcer, but so far no commercials what I know.

It was logged here - and loud - from 2230-2300 on 22nd. Then disappeared.

Also logged last night

1440 WRRO Warren OH 0030

Paul
Troon, Scotland