[HCDX] Vl: Frequencies of UN Radio News

----------

|--------------------+---------------------+-------------------+------------
---------|
> |Language            |Frequency            |Time (GMT)
|Transmission Source  |

|--------------------+---------------------+-------------------+------------
---------|

|--------------------+---------------------+-------------------+------------
---------|

|--------------------+---------------------+-------------------+------------
---------|

|--------------------+---------------------+-------------------+------------
---------|

|--------------------+---------------------+-------------------+------------
---------|

> * Five minutes of Portuguese news broadcast to Southern and Western
Africa