[HCDX] un ID on 1530 Kc.

Stig Hartvig Nielsen wrote-
>>Can someone help me with an unidentified US station on 1530 kHz heard
on Feb
>>21st at 0800 with religious preaching. I caught phrases like: "for the
faith of God" and >>"the kingdom of Heaven".

Let me see if I can help you ID this station. It sounds like WSAI in
Cincinnati, Ohio.
In the early morning hours, they are religious programs till about 0500
EST.

During the day their programing is that of adult standards, great music
such as
big band, swing, and Santra, Billie Holiday, etc. They play this up to
2330 EST
when the program changes to "Angel Wings," a call in talk show with new
age none Christian, advice.

What it sounds like you heard was from Brother Stair, who buys time on
the station around 0300 EST. That is some of his standard phrases.
He thinks he is a prophet of God.

If the time you gave is 0800 UTC, and not the time in Denmark, then that
would work out just right for WSAI radio. WSAI is 50,000 watts and here
in south eastern Tennessee
they are always 30db over S-9.

Congratsulations on a great catch!!!!

Hope this helps,