[HCDX] EMWG - download problems

Dear all,

I have heard from some of you that you are having problems
downloading the new EMWG. This may be the result of the fact
that I offer the file no longer as a zip file but as pure PDF, which
means that when you click on it, your computer opens Acrobat
Reader immediately and downloads the PDF file directly into
that programme.
Apparently this is giving some problems. In order to solve it,
I will replace the file you can find now by a zipped PDF file
which you then download and open on your computer.
This should solve the current problems.
The zipped file should be online by around 1900UTC today (5 March).

Should any of you still have problems after this switch, drop me a line
and I will send you the PDF file via e-mail.

73

Herman Boel
Author of European Medium Wave Guide (http://go.to/emwg)
DX website: http://come.to/dxing

The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by
return e.mail.

Visit our websites: http://www.sgs.com and http://www.sgsonsite.com