[HCDX] Winter SWL Fest in Kulpsville

Hi all,

As you remember Hard-Core-DX got it's new look exactly one year ago when Nordic
Shortwave Center and Hard-Core-DX combined forces and launched a comprehensive web
site in addition to already active mailing list. The year has been very
interesting and we have achieved a lot during the year. We're looking forward
for the next year with new editors, new services, and even better mailing lists
and web site.

One of the most important meetings in DX world is going to be held next weekend in
Kulpsville, PA and I will be attending it as usual.

If you have any thoughts or ideas to improve our services; volunteer to help us
or have any feedback about HCDX please don't hesitate to stop me and say hi.
I am looking forward to meeting as many HCDX subscribers as possible.

For those who can't attend please follow our web site. We are going to
have reports from Kulpsville, pictures and other stuff. Stay tuned!

73 and see you in Kulpsville!

Risto