Re: [HCDX] Radio Iveria, Georgia

I checked a link for Lazarus Charitable Foundation
from Radio Iveria's page.  Among the humanitarian
"projects for which funding is sought" there is
following:

SW and MW communications in highland regions [of
Georgia]
We would like to provide the highland population with
SW and MW (short and medium wave) communications and
power from small hydroelectric generators. These small
generators can be produced in Georgia in former Soviet
industrial factories.

They list R. Iveria among their projects.  That's what
they write about it:

RADIO FM 105.4 (16 hours) radio station broadcasting
spiritual and personal development programs.  Donor
and transmitter"

--- Pentti Lintujarvi <pentti.lintujarvi@xxxxxxxx>