[HCDX] Last minute updates to the fest page...

[HCDX] Last minute updates to the fest page...

Before you throw the last suitcase in the car, train, boat or plane, have a
look at the fest pages at http://www.trsc.com/winterfest.html for the latest
updates:

http://www.trsc.com/winterfest_swap_meet.html
Better late than never, Andy Yoder and Marie Lamb gave us additional swap
fest items to post. Hurry, hurry... about 2 days and counting.

http://www.trsc.com/winterfest_links_weather.html
We missed the storm of the century this past weekend, but long range
forecasts are calling for the storm in California to do something somewhere
on the east coast by this coming Friday or Saturday. Our guess? Some rain?
Not to worry, as the inn is just a very short distance from the exit of the
Pennsylvania Turnpike. We have weather links, including to current radar
screens (updated every 15 minutes) to cover from Quebec and Ontario west to
Indiana and south to North Carolina.

http://www.trsc.com/winterfest_forums_events_details.html
This may not look as pretty as the pink brochure in the magic envelope with
your dinner coupon, but John Figliozzi found the typewriter keyboard and
assembled a detailed review of the forums and events. Have a look.

http://www.trsc.com/winterfest_links_tourism.html
Bringing the family and looking for things to do? Tourism links have been
updated with the wonderful Philadelphia Flower Show
http://www.philaflowershow.com/ that goes to the 11th. But there is much
more to see. If your significant other wants to spend some money, you are
only about 20 minutes from the largest shopping mall on the East Coast (King
of Prussia, Valley Forge).

http://www.trsc.com/winterfest_roadmap.html
Here is a roadmap...

http://www.trsc.com/winterfest_trainmap.html
... and a trainmap.

http://www.trsc.com/winterfest_links_transportation.html
Other transportation links, including airport services, are here.

We'll be there. Will you? Look for us early Friday morning, around 7:30 or
8a.
73, Tom W2XQ

---
Thomas R. Sundstrom <trs@xxxxxxxx>
TRS Consultants <http://www.trsc.com>
PO Box 2275, Vincentown, NJ 08088-2275, USA
+1 609 859 2447 | Fax +1 609 859 3226
Contributing Editor, Radio Netherlands' Media Network
<http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/>
Contributing Editor, 'Radio & Communications'
<http://www.trsc.com/Radio_and_Communications/>

Despite whatever mail systems do their dastardly deeds in appending
messages, taglines, and commercials to this instrument, this message remains
totally copyright 2001 TRS Consultants, all rights reserved, without
exception and reservations. Period. Thank you.