[HCDX] MW Stations from Spain in Helsinki

[HCDX] MW Stations from Spain in Helsinki

Hi, all

I have one Sony SW7600G receiver, I took it with me in my last trip to Helsinki. I could hear quite well the SW spanish station (REE) in my hotel room without any external antenna. But I would like to hear a bit better the MW stations (I could hear just one and with very, very poor quality, using the corner of the hotel room as improvised 'antenna').

My question is: is it possible to hear better this spanish MW stations in Helsinki using a external antenna? Is anyone using the external active antennas AN-1 or AN-102 for this purpose? How are these antennas working in MW? Can you recommend me any other antenna (for MW) compatible for this SW7600G receiver, that improves the MW reception?

Regards, and thanks for your help

-Gabriel